Sunday, April 13, 2008

Like A Virgin

I suppose the first time you do anything is always the hardest, so why should blogging be any different. The chance that the first post on your new blog is going to be totally lame is enormous. I mean, who really wants to read "hi my name is....", or "I have 3 cats and a husband and enjoy knitting...". But with no introductory sentences, who's going to get to know you? Then again, do you want anyone to get to know you?

This blogging thing is a strange beast. I've read quite a lot of blogs, some witty, some clever, some dreadful. I have no idea where mine will fit in with all that - probably dreadful. My hope is that it will prove to be somewhat cathartic for me, allow me to get my thoughts straight and give me a sense of history as it unfolds. God, how grandiose.

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header image by Vlad Studio